For your convenience, all mandatory forms are listed below. Click on each form’s name. You can then save each form to your computer to print, fill out, and submit.
- Summer Registration 2020
- School Year Registration 2020-2021
- Child’s Information
- First Aid & Emergency Medical Care Authorization and Consent
- After School Club Rules
- My Child and Homework
- Medication Consent – For medication that will be taken at ASC such as: inhalers, over the counter medications, and prescriptions other than EPI Pens (i.e antibiotics for ear infections)
- Food/Bee Allergy Action Plan – For food or bee allergies that require an EPI Pen or anti-histamine only.
- Individual Health Care Plan for EPI PEN
- Individual Health Care Plan for Asthma
- Individual Health Care Plan for other – This form is to be used for all chronic health conditions other than asthma and allergies that require an EPI Pen, but including: ADHD, diabetes, adrenal insufficiency, seizures, lactose intolerance that requires medication, etc.
Please submit the forms with payment (if payment has not been submitted online) to the After School Club:
After School Club
60 Forest Park Road
Woburn, MA 01801-2439
You may also fax any forms to us at (781) 569-0052.