Program: Day at a Time
The After School Club now offers
a ‘day at a time’ program.
Do you need child care from time to time?
- Your babysitter is sick or on vacation
- You work now and then
- Have an appointment to go to without children
We provide quality child care with homework help, daily reading time and a variety of activities for children grades K – 8, who attend elementary schools in Woburn. If you just need a day here and there, even in the summer, GIVE US A CALL to see if space is available.
For more information about this program Call Chris or Carolyn at 781-937-7670. We are located at: 60 Forest Park Road, Woburn, MA
* Program is based on availability and you must register your child with ASC.
To download our Day at a Time brochure, click here.
- From 1:00 p.m. until 5:45 p.m. on all days school is in session.
- Full afternoon care on early release days.
- All day care during February and April vacation weeks.
- Full day summer program.
- Full day programs run from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m..
- At the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, 60 Forest Park Rd. (corner of Alfred St.) in North Woburn.
- A ten-acre site with woods to explore, a basketball hoop and a fenced outdoor play area.
- A handicap accessible building with pleasant classrooms, a kitchen and a large indoor space for games during inclement weather.
To sign up for the current school year, the following forms must be filled out and submitted:
- School Year Registration
- Child’s Information
- First Aid and Emergency Medical Care Authorization and Consent
- My Child and Homework
- After School Club Rules
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement
To download these forms, please click here.
*Please note, if your child has asthma or allergies, the appropriate IHCP and medication consent form must be filled out.