- Designed for students who are entering grades K-8. (Must be 5 years old)
- Children have many choices daily: arts and crafts, supervised free play in the woods, games, science, music, etc.
- Children are grouped by age, with 10-13 children per adult.
- These small groups go swimming at a Woburn public pool daily
- Field trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays except for the 1st week.
- Staff ratios vary according to the nature of the trip, with 5-10 children per adult.
- Field trip transportation is by school bus.
- We provide two nut free snacks a day and on Munchin’ Mondays – we supply the ingredients for the kids to make their own lunch!
The menu will be posted in the office.
- Daily hours: M – F, 7:45 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Don’t pay for days you don’t need.
We offer summer fun - one day at a time!
See the 2017 Summer Registration page for tuition.
To download our summer brochure, click here.
For our summer 2017 Themes and Field Trips, click here.
For our summer 2017 Field Trip Times, click here.
A Typical Day
(no field trip)
7:45 a.m. – Early morning indoor free time
8:30 a.m. – Free time, indoors & out
10:00 a.m. – Snack
10:15 a.m. – 1st group swims; others – choice of
11:45 a.m. – Lunch & reading; 2nd group swims;
others – choice of activities
1:15 p.m. – 3rd group swims; others – choice of
2:45 p.m. – Snack
3:00 p.m. – 4th group swims; others – choice of
4:30 p.m. – Late afternoon free time
Each week has a theme. While all participants will enjoy a wide variety of activities every day, many options will involve the chosen theme.
Themes for summer 2017:
TBD Welcome to the ASC
July 3 – 7 ASC Supersquad
July 10 – 14 Gizmos & Gadgets
July 17 - 21 Four Legged Friends
July 24 – 28 Nautical Smiles
July 31 – August 4 Summertime Hits
August 7 – 12 Happy Campers
August 14 – 18 Holiday Hoopla
August 21 – 25 Sunny Dis-Position
As a Nut Safe program, we make every effort to keep our eating environment safe for those with allergies to nuts and other foods.
We do not serve any snacks that have nuts as an ingredient.
We will provide some snacks that are free of other known allergens such as gluten and dairy.
When you send in your child’s lunch or if your child would like to bring in a snack, please make sure that nuts are not listed as an ingredient.